It’s no sweat; we have your air conditioning covered.
We offer routine air conditioning inspections and maintenance services that that keep your system in peak condition, even during those hot summer days.
Our services include:
- Cleaning air filters and indoor coils
- Calibrating your thermostat
- Checking bearings for wear
- Checking the A/C refrigerant pressure
- Checking all electrical connections
- Inspecting service valves
- Inspecting fan belts and fan blades
- Monitoring the amperage and voltage of your fan motor
And, of course, we’ll repair any problems we find during our inspection. We keep our trucks fully stocked, so we can usually fix it on the spot.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Air Conditioning Unit?
If it’s time to do a little more than routine maintenance, partner with one of our Whipple Service Champions to determine whether you should repair or replace your current unit. We’ll review make, model, pricing, and warranty options with you, as well as potential service and repair costs. If you decide a new air conditioning unit is right for you, we’ll install it and have you feeling cool in no time.
Don’t give your air conditioning the cold shoulder. Call us before you’re sweating over a broken coil or failed compressor.