Is it time for a new furnace? Our Whipple Service Champions can help you determine if installing a new furnace is right for you, and deliver professional furnace installation for your Utah home. We’ll send out a technician who can inspect your existing furnace and walk you through new furnace options quickly and easily.
Signs That It’s Time for a New Furnace
- Your furnace is 10 years old or more
- You have replaced or repaired furnace parts within the past two years
- Your furnace doesn’t heat as well as it used to or your utility bills have increased because your furnace is using more power
- The flame on your furnace looks yellow or orange instead of blue
- You notice excess dust in your home
- Your family is experiencing more sinus, respiratory, or eye irritation than usual
Install An Energy-Efficient Furnace to Save Money
If your home has an older, low-efficiency appliance, furnace replacement could save you money and keep your family healthy. A good way to determine the energy efficiency of a particular furnace is to look at its annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating. The Federal Trade Commission requires manufacturers to display AFUE ratings, so finding a furnace that would provide the best value for your home is as simple as comparing two numbers.
Benefits of an Energy-Efficient Furnace:
- Dramatically lowers your utility costs
- Increases the value of your home
- Improves the air quality in your home
Installing an energy-efficient furnace also may help you qualify for tax credits or rebates, which could save you even more.
We offer furnace installation for every need and budget. Don’t get left out in the cold – schedule your service today.