Utah Water Heater Installation
How do you know when it’s time to think about replacing your water heater? Check your water heater for the following:
- Rust-colored water coming out of your faucets
- Wet floor or walls near your water heater
- Rust beginning to appear on the top of your water heater
- Popping noise coming from your water heater when the water is being heated
- Hot water that doesn’t last as long as it used to
If you notice any of these things about your water heater, or if it is 12 years old or older, we can replace it before it stops working.
If it has stopped working, give us a call. We understand how important it is to have hot water and are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week without an “after hours” charge. We are here to help with your Utah water heater installation.