2. You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided ‘as is’ for general information only. It is not intended to provide plumbing, electrical and other home improvement guidance, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified contractors who are familiar with your individual home and/or building needs. Whipple makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
3. You agree that you will hold harmless Whipple and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use of, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Whipple or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if Whipple has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of Whipple.
5. Whipple may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of Whipple. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing Whipple’s website address is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Whipple of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
7. The works of authorship contained in this Website, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned or licensed by Whipple or its suppliers and contributors, and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored by subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Whipple’s prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporary copies in a single computer’s internal memory and hard drive as is necessary to browse the Website, and that the user may produce one permanent printout of each page of the Website to be used by the user for personal and non-commercial uses which do not harm the reputation of Whipple.
8. This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Whipple Service Champions, which is headquartered in the State of Utah, in the United States of America. It may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Utah, by accessing this Website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Utah, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this Website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Salt Lake County, Utah and the Federal District Court nearest Salt Lake County, Utah with respect to such matters. Whipple makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this Website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. Whipple, Whipple Service Champions, the name “The 100% Team” and the tagline “We’re 100% Committed to Your 100% Satisfaction and all of its logos, service marks, trademarks, and nameplates, are property of Whipple and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions.
10. All text and electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks, service marks or sales marks of Whipple its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.
11. From time to time, Whipple will post “special” pricing offers discounting regularly priced products and services as part of ongoing marketing campaigns. Whipple reserves the right not to honor “special” pricing offers that may be in error or part of a marketing campaign that has expired. Pricing on this website may change at any time.
12. Most products and services sold and /or serviced by Whipple have manufacturer warranties that apply to specific products and services. Any warranty posted on this website may or may not apply in all circumstances and will never supersede a manufacturer warranty and/or any signed agreement with the client at the time of service or purchase.